We promote fly fishing as a sport consistent with the preservation of game fish resources.
- May 2, 2015: Gene's birthday bash enjoy a lovely day on the Llano River email@example.com or call at 830-998-2477
- May 14th, 2015: Regular Meeting on Fly Casting with Stacy Lynn @ Lady Bird Park. Starting at 9am private lessons available
- May 16th, 2015: Mexia Rock Pits outing. Clear Water with lots of fish! call Bruce at (830) 456-2201
- May 29-31, 2015: Expo, TX Council IFFF Fly Fishing Fair, New Braunfels, TX. http://txflyfishexpo.com/ We've got our own booth. Call Jon 210-286-7041
- June 6 Free Flyfishing at LBJ Park... More to come
- June 11, 2015: Club Fish Fry @ Lady Bird Park Tatsch house pot luck dinner
Some of the Earth's greatest resources such as game fishing are threatened by increased housing development, poor land and water management, road construction, oil and gas exploration, and mining. We aim to protect these fishing areas by promoting responsible development and fly fishing awareness.