Come Play In Our Yard!
Fly tying/Social @ 6:00 - Program @7:00 - Second Thursday of each month
Location - EMT Building, 233 Friendship Lane, Fredericksburg Texas
GPS: 30.254086, -98.883175
Subscribe to our Club Newsletter
Our Mission: "Education, Conservation, Fellowship"
We promote fly fishing as a sport consistent with the preservation of game fish resources. Some of the Earth's greatest resources such as game fishing are threatened by housing development, poor land and water management, road construction, and mining. We aim to protect these fishing areas by promoting responsible development and fly fishing awareness.
Some of our Club's time & expertise donations:
- Wounder Warriors:
FFF has have sponsored fishing outings w/ Wounded Warriors.
- Texas Parks & Wildlife Events:
FFF has supported by our involvement in TPWD events called Kid Fish and did demo’s of tying @ EXPO
- Schriener University in Kerrville:
Donated equipment and Member’s time to kick off fly fishing training - Schriener University.
- Marinist Boys Camp in Mountain Home:
Donated equipment and Member’s time to fly fishing training – Tecaboca.
- South Llano River Project
FFF Club is a Member and supports their conservation efforts.
- Have attended 2 River Clean up campaigns.
- Penned letters regarding cedar and river access issues.
- Casting for Recovery Event:
- Support participants in the Casting for Recovery event in Feb each year- Central Texas Chapter.
- FFF acted as River Helpers & Guides for 3 years for the Ladies with or recovering from breast cancer event.
Some of our financial donations:
- Wounded Warriors:
- Reel Recovery
- Casting for Recovery